About this Blog

welcome to MY Blog

This blog is like my diary which I would like to share with the world.



Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I din't study,yesterday , i was sick.
at around 6 pm my friend Harshit called me  he said that he is coming over my place i said okay.
My sister was watching Jus Reign's  latest video on his channel, it was funny.
Harshit reached my house in just 4 minutes i and my sis were still watching the video,
we showed it to him.
I guess he dint get much of it .

Then after that we both went down to the park on our bicycles.
(i love my bicycle)we were chatting and cycling till we saw some children bursting crackers and putting up fire on the dry grass of another ground in my sector.
I hate crackers because the pollute the air and annoy my ears. He said lets stop them . I thought wow,
Harshit has changed. There were empty plastic cups of crushers  he picked them up filled in some sand from the ground, seeing this I did the same he went near the fire but dint move. He was scared that there would be a cracker in the fire. I simply went there and threw all the sand that I had right in the middle of the fire. There were a few crackers in the fire on the grass which did burst. the idea din't work. Harshit din't tell them to stop rather he asked them if even he could burst some bombs with them.  All of them knew Harshit , he is older than them so the gave him some. Soon the fire that had now spread over a half a meter square of the grass created a huge cloud like white gas structure full of CO2. I went near it and kicked off the grass with my foot it helped a lot in extinguishing the fire .
The children din't like it. I had warned them not do so but since the had done it I was forced to extinguish it. then the got a matchbox and burnt fire wit them.
I told Harshit that I was leaving the area cos I couldn't breathe that air.
I went to Harshit's building and her mother was standing out, in the balcony  I told her the seen
  She was a little angry but din't do what I had thought she would. when I went back there the had put up fire again i rushed home and got my dad's camera



It dint help when i came back the fire had all gone.
(still I made a video of it ^^)
Then when I came back home.
We had out dinner out. Mom wanted to eat the navratran thali.


Then i came home and packed my bag and slept.

5 October
school was boring today
I haven't yet received my papers (examination papers) from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment